threads
Page 3 of 9
Full Size Truckin General \  Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 5881
replies 82
following 25

laidoutvideo   +1y
@Artsar: thanks for the positive feedback!

Well got a few boxes in this week, i received all new weather striping for the truck, 2 more kinetik batteries so now i will have 2 HC1800's in the back below the cut cab box and 2 HC600's under the hood, i also received my all smooth wiper cowl w/o wiper holes! also here's a couple pics ive received since it's been at paint. Going to see her in person tomorrow so ill get some better ones and update the thread. Til then here you go!
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
Went and saw Bridgett this weekend at the Painter's Shak. Very pleased with the progress, she should see some color next week. Here's a couple pics until then.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
mazberrydelight   +1y
ow well dopes the smooth wiper cowl fit ? is it a streetscene one ? im about to order one for my dually
laidoutvideo   +1y
i will know very soon if it does fit. i had one with the wiper holes before and it fit pretty well and looked alot better than the black stock one.
laidoutvideo   +1y
truck is almost ready for some color! got some updated pics from mike @ the painters shak.Ill keep you all updated with new pics as i receive them.
post photo
post photo
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Love the way the truck looked before, can't wait to see the final product this go around.
still_2_hi   +1y
Looking great... there is nothing like seeing fresh paint on a project!
laidoutvideo   +1y
thanks man. im so excited to see some color on Bridgett again. I cant even sleep at night cuz i just lay there thinking about everything i gotta do once she gets back. I haven't seen fresh paint on that truck since like 2005. The paint was the oldest thing on it. It had been bagged on 20's, driven for 2 years then 3/4 framed on 22's and driven for another 2.5 years. A new paint scheme was long overdue. Ill be sure to post pics of color as soon as i get em. i believe grinderTV will also be covering the paint process on this one. Stay tuned in updates will be happening really fast when she's back from paint.
rodandtruckdesign   +1y
love the way its looking...cant wait to see color on her
laidoutvideo   +1y
Well, SEMA has come and gone. It is unfortunate that i still have not received the truck back from paint. I am slightly disappointed but all i can do is move forward with the project. I have 1000's in parts setting just waiting for Bridgett to return home. Im hoping that she'll return in about a month. Then the fun can begin. The plan for when she returns is this. Ill be sure to keep updating the thread with pics after she gets home.- Send out; chassis, suspension, motor pieces, to powder.- Send out; inner fenders, fuel cell, hard lines, engine accessory brackets, interior billet and any other aluminum piece out to polisher.- Install fat mat sound deadner- install all new clear glass- install new crate motor- send out full exhaust and headers to get ceramic coated- send bed and speaker box to get bedliner sprayed- new carpet and redo seats- final assembly and then drive this damn thing somewhere. - put in the garage under a cover until FFF 2012

Here's a pic to tide you over until Mike w/ Painter's Shak sends me some more.
post photo