threads
Page 5 of 9
Full Size Truckin General \  Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 5882
replies 82
following 25

laidoutvideo   +1y
after sitting in a trailer since being pulled from the painters shak on February 16, 2012. Bridgett was able to get a bit of sun. she may be in a fragile state but this will be only for a short period of time. here's a pic.
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
Will be time for updates very soon.....
laidoutvideo   +1y
tax return in finally in and court date is set. LETS DO THIS!!
retro dime   +1y
Sucks about the previous painter man. Looking forward to seeing more progress!
laidoutvideo   +1y
Thanks "KPconcepts"
yesterday placed an order from jegs, got alot of shiny headed this way for that new motor.
March Billet accessory brackets
aluminum power steering pump
aluminum water pump
polished ac compressor
and the new head gaskets so all the internal items i've purchase can be installed.
will post pics of the motor when the accessories go on it.
Next item i've got to get, msd ignition, wires, billet wire looms, headers. then send out misc parts to powder to give it some blue accents. then it'll be ready to drop in.
Im definitely gonna be ready for SEMA this year no matter what.
laidoutvideo   +1y
Got a big package today.....
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y
cant wait to see this done!!
laidoutvideo   +1y
so after two months being at Kal Koncepts Bridgett is finally home with the paint job she deserved. Took Painter's Shak 6 months and was scammed for $5400 bucks (which i have a judgement against him for now). It amazes me how shady people can be. To take a customers money, not only not paint the vehicle but to sand off the existing paint job. Then tell me they'll pay me back and haven't been able to get him on the phone and he didn't even show up to court. For all the people out there looking for a paint job, steer clear of "The Painter's Shak and Mike Eshelman AKA Miguel Eshelman.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
you know Kal Koncepts does it right, every time!!. im waiting to see it as well
retro dime   +1y
Where's the pics of the new paint job?!