threads
Page 2 of 9
Full Size Truckin General \  Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 5902
replies 82
following 25

laidoutvideo   +1y
well we worked on the new aluminum inner fenders a bit more last night. and some other stuff. here's a pic
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
Been trying to get this thing ready to leave for paint on monday. Got alot left to do before then but here's a few pics from yesterday.(and no that radiator will not be reused)
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
still_2_hi   +1y
Love the truck, cannot wait to see more, i have stared at pictures of this thing for a long time lol. Been meaning to comment from the day you put up the first pics but too lazy to sign in haha. Keep up the great work
retro dime   +1y
Seen your truck in person a few times and always liked it a lot, but now even more damn!
woof   +1y
It was badass before...can't wait to see how it turns out Jack!
78reasons   +1y
Looking sweet! Is your shop located in bakes too?
laidoutvideo   +1y
Thanks you guys for the positive feedback!!! and "78reasons" yes the shop is in bakersfield, calong week getting the truck ready to leave for paint. Here's a couple pics.New added aluminum cross member

post photo
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
well Bridgett has officially left for paint. She's due back in 6 weeks, now it's time to get down to my local chevy dealer and get her a new motor and start getting it ready to be dropped in. Here's a couple pics.
post photo
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
not much of an update yet. Spent yesterday combing through my engine wiring harness. removing all loom and re organizing it all so it looks cleaner on the engine. will post pic when done. Last two updates and no feedback?
artsar   +1y
Everytime I see this on the main page I check it out. I really like this build. Makes me want a truck...

Its coming along great!