threads
Page 1 of 9
Full Size Truckin General \  Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Fiction Fabrication's "Bridgett" 13 week SEMA rebuild

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 5847
replies 82
following 25

laidoutvideo   +1y
Well, after daily driving my 96 chevy for the past 3 years. The time has come to give her a makeover. she's suffered the harmful side affects from being daily driven. We hope to correct those, add some new modifications to change it up a bit. Here's a basic list;- Sheet inside of bed.- Cap all the fenders- Redo the Inner fenders under the hood.- remove useless stuff from engine bay (cruise control, wiper motor ect.)- remove motor for paint; rebuild and detail it.- change up the rear suspension a bit so it can better accommodate 4 Viair 480's - Ditch the stock gas tank for a fuel cell to match the batter box next to it.- new upholstery - new paint job, keeping the blue but want to add something to make it stand out more.- send everything back to powder coat to be redone.- custom fabricate an all aluminum intake- some other little odds and ends stuff.Some before pics

I plan to document most of the build this time around because i didn't do such a good job the last time.

We managed to get this done on our first day of work.Fought with bedliner for a whileand made the panels for inside of the bed.more updates to come soon!
laidoutvideo   +1y
not our most productive day yesterday, decided to bead roll the panels and got two of them tacked in.
post photo
So Low Roller   +1y
DAMN JACK!!! ITS GUNNA BE SICK!!
laidoutvideo   +1y
thanks scotty! im hoping it turns out cool. should be a whole new look by the time we're done with her. keep checking back for updates. gonna get rest of bed tacked in today and start the piece to smooth the inside of tailgate too. then time to cap some fenders!
smctoy   +1y
cant wait to see this done!
laidoutvideo   +1y
well we worked on it last night for a while. decided to go with a thicker sheet metal on the tailgate to it remains "massive ass certified" for bigger folks like me to sit on. but sadly this means our beadroller cant do it. so it's gonna be smooth like the floor. now for a couple pics! let me know what you think so far.
post photo
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
Edited: 8/8/2011 11:16:29 AM by laidoutvideo

Edited: 8/8/2011 11:16:01 AM by laidoutvideo

Not a huge update but it was sort of time consuming. (the wrench is temporary, final handle will be revealed once it's all done) Stay tuned for more updates this week.
post photo
post photo
laidoutvideo   +1y
well we've been making good progress, alot of updates should be happening this weekend. Here's a couple pics to tide you over til then.
post photo
post photo
FAT NICK   +1y
lookin good man
laidoutvideo   +1y
Thanks nick!So this weekend we worked on a few things for the truck. pics of that will come later. (top secret stuff ya know)But we also pulled the motor and trans to make easier for painter and so we can rebuild motor and doll it up a bit.Here's a couple picsit goes to paint in 6 days. hope we make it in time.
post photo
post photo