Page 1 of 17
Build-Ups \  F150 by Tre5 Customs

F150 by Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 11072
replies 162
following 58

tre5   +1y
This is my own personal vehicle. Since I don't get paid to work on my own stuff it will be a simple enough setup. I am doing a rear setup similar to how I did the Blazer. The front end is getting a set of Michigan Metal Works control arms along with the upper arm relocation brackets and bag mounts. I am running 2 Viar compressors through an Accuair manifold and Lowrider Depot 5 gallon aluminum tank. I am not running the complete Accuair setup, so I will be controlling the valves with an AVS switchbox and monitoring the pressure in the Slam Specialties SS7 bags with the AVS dual needle gauges. I will be throwing on some Ultra Platinum 22" wheels wrapped in Falken rubber. An you know I will be powering everything with a pair of Kinetik batteries. Huge thanks to everyone else involved with helping me get this truck done.
98FRMED150   +1y
hell ya another ferd build! cant wait to see this thing!
renny   +1y
Thats gonna look nice.
thacru78   +1y
Nice...I've bagged 2 of these trucks in the last 6 months...one on 22's and one on 24's...they are a PITA. lol Good luck on the build...Rendering looks badass.
98FRMED150   +1y
ya i just got done boding mine 3 inches...PITMFA it is
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Damn, not wasting any time!

Taylor
nautiquess   +1y
Nice truck, whos bagging it? :)
xgolferdude   +1y
So I have to ask, why are you going to bags this time... youve had me drinkin the hydroholics coolaid...
tre5   +1y
Well, today i got the transmission cross member modified to be above the frame rails. Then I notched a support on the cab and modified two gas tank cross members to clear the stupid one piece drive line that Ford decided would be a good idea to put on these trucks.

As far as the bags/ hydraulics thing... I just wanted to change it up. I have had way more personal vehicles juiced then bagged, so I figured I would bag this one. You will never catch me bagging a car, but bags and hydraulics are about equal in my mind on full size trucks.
post photo
post photo
riddinlow99   +1y
just so happy that another ford is being built wayyyyyyy to many chevs out there