Page 5 of 17
Build-Ups \  F150 by Tre5 Customs

F150 by Tre5 Customs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 11158
replies 162
following 58

tre5   +1y
Worked on moving all the wires under the hood. I relocated the computer under the cowl, as well as the huge bundle of wires that is mounted to the firewall. Moved over to the drivers side and started extending 65 wires to relocate the 3 plugs on the drivers side firewall. Then got to finishing up the front suspension with shock mounts.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
98FRMED150   +1y
looks good...my lower shock mounts are mounted like an inch from the frame off the LCA and still rubs with 22's abour 3/4 turn.
tre5   +1y
I don't know how well you can tell from the pics, but the shock is just far enough off the frame so that it doesn't touch when all the way drooped out. It's less than 3/4" away from the frame when laid out.
Jaylee   +1y
I can't wait to see it on the ground with the wheels on it. Have you test fit the wheels yet? Do the shocks hit and did you lose any of your turning radius?
thacru78   +1y
This thread brings back nightmares. Lol. Great build...keep up the good work.
98FRMED150   +1y
/\ LOL...im still having nightmares cuz i aint done
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
thats a lot of wire relocating!

Taylor
RS   +1y
GREAT JOB JEREMY.
tre5   +1y
I have not put the wheel on the front yet. The shock is as far tucked in as it can be. If I lose a tad of turning radius, so be it. I will not drive around without front shocks.
These Fords have some extra steps, but nothing too difficult. I am not sure why everyone is so scared of them.
Thanks for all the compliments everyone! Hopefully I will have this thing wrapped up in a couple days.
mjavy7   +1y
I am shocked to see bags on your personal truck but I saw your reasoning-that's cool that you can appreciate both worlds.
As far as this one its looking good, good luck I hear these are not easy but I have a feeling you can do it ;-).