Page 6 of 6
Dually Projects \  past rides

past rides

Dually Projects
views 11380
replies 58
following 22

jcampbell1180   +1y

Odelay, Vato! Too bad jew jacked up cho wires, Holmes.
krewzlo   +1y

Here is my only other truck. I still got it but haven't touched it in years. anybody want to buy it? I started showing it in 97 before the bd and V8. I joined Scared of Heightz that year and then did the bd that winter and the V8 the next. Kept on working on it till 2001. Sits in the corner of my garage now.

more info on my dually and S10 at

billy t.   +1y

Nice... Here are a few of mine...

1998 VR GTI

2000 1.8t Golf, 461 wheel, 12.2 @ 117. Was featured in Turbo and Sport Compact Car.

This one went 10.81 @ 135, 1.8t swap, stand alone, 490 wheel...

It now has a built 2.9 VR in it with a GT42RS, made 634 wheel so far, shooting for 800ish...

My last daily driver, Mk3 VR on Fat Fives...

Which I traded for this(got cash too), which is currently getting 2.0t FSI swap... Which is why I am driving the dually every day.

And one more pic of my Tahoe, that I fogot I had...

Nothing stock, but this damn dually, and it is killing me... in due time, I am sure.
notlowenoughf350   +1y
nice dubs billy t i was wondering if it was the same billy t i remember when you were building up your Mk4 back in the day i been into dubs forever haha
leftcoast66   +1y
incredible vw's. Wish I had that kind of time and money to put towards one of those.
liljlowrider   +1y

not just wires ... Daytons
billy t.   +1y

Yup, the infamous Billy T.... The Mk4 got sold to a 17 year old kid in El Paso back on early 2003, then I got into Jeeps for a few months, then got the black Mk2 and went nuts again.

I meant to comment on your Rabbit, too... nice. We have a 83 Jetta GLI in the shop right now, 2.0 16V on dual Webbers... thing kicks ass. I also have a 79 Mk1 roller than needs to get some kind of motor...

God damned VWs are an illness... can't get away no matter how hard I try...
notlowenoughf350   +1y
hahaha i know how ya feel just got rid of the rabbit but still have a 95 glx with euro treatment and some good ol ultra lows
thechad   +1y
heres a few of mine...
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo