Dually Projects \  past rides

past rides

Dually Projects
views 11382
replies 58
following 22

low95xlt   +1y

current but in need of some updated pics
and i cant get my ssm to let me get a pic of the ranger so if someone wants to do that for me under low95xlt
liljlowrider   +1y
ok you guys figured me out , used to be in a lowrider club with alot of SA,s even had a truck in the lowrider mag once back in the day.(just show coverage) but i so thought i was cool
pig rig   +1y
I was thinking late 70's early 80's
liljlowrider   +1y
just wait ill try and locate the pictures but i had some other sweet rides! you guys are gunna think im the coolest guy on this forum when i get done with this thread
bdydrped   +1y

lookin for an ego boost or what?
tofnlows10   +1y
heres a few of mine..

pig rig   +1y
well I thought I would post up one of my past rides. and before you all start make'n gay jokes this was cutting edge in 1984

and yes it has pink wipers on it
jcampbell1180   +1y
That's pretty sick for a "fat chick".

*for those of you that aren't v-dub savvy, a "fat chick" is generally in reference to a type 1 (bug) 1968 and older. Typically because that's what fat chicks drive. Although, it is also used to refer to other VW models of similar vintages. High backs, curved glass and padded dashboards are all typical characteristics of fat chick v-dubs.*

ex:

Man 1:"Dude, I just bought a 71 Super Beetle!!!"
Man 2:"Bro, why the hell did you buy a fat chick bug?"
pig rig   +1y
that thing was a fat chick magnet. I carreid a supatula to prie them off
lester622   +1y
that would be a badass race car, tube chassis a smallblock and tubbed out, and i dont think we needed to know the history on vw bugs or examples hahaha

heres one of the first truck i built i still have it unfortunatly.and the second is my 68 camaro which i willl restore one day just dont know when haha

Post was last edited on Sep 08, 2006 09:09. This post has been edited 1 times.