Page 3 of 6
Dually Projects \  past rides

past rides

Dually Projects
views 11385
replies 58
following 22

pig rig   +1y
in the early 90's their was a guy campaning one that ran a turbo charged vw motor that ran mid nines
I've got pictures some were of it
lester622   +1y

they had one on pinks wit a fiberglass front end and a turbo vw moto and it hung the wheels and it ran in the 9s haha made me want to get a vw
burntup   +1y
here is my old ride

thread post photo
liljlowrider   +1y

i always heard that real men wear pink. but i dont think that meant that its ok to drive a pink car unless you sell mary kay makeup
johnboyon20s   +1y

the only one worth talking about, ive owned like 37 rides so far
aa taco chris   +1y
I've had probably a few hundered or so... but this was my gti when I used to hit up all the shows, before 5 lug and vr6 nitrous swap...

And this is my taco... sold and shipped it to cali:

just a couple of my favorites I guess... also had everything from imports, vw's, hot rods, muscle cars, trucks, everything lol
low95xlt   +1y
nice rides fellas AA how is the truck coming?
balcar   +1y
My first mazda

My second one...

My other project
Installing a 85 vette motor, 700r4, 9 inch rear, 100 shot NOS (wet), frame sub frame back new frame, cutting the rodeo rear back off, settign it for 20/22, 22 by 13 in the rear, 6 piston front AP brakes, huge roters with aluminum hats, roll cage, and whatever else I can think of. Drove it around for 2-3 years with just bagged and body droped, time to make it faster, LOL

Mocking up the 20s for the front

The way I drove it around for many years.......

Not to mention about 2-3 other bagged/body dropped trucks, and about a dozen Datsun Z cars.
trevor g   +1y

My 1982 Caddy Hearse

My 95 gmc with caddy clip