views 4922
replies 52
following 26

LaidNeon   +1y
looking great so far bro
djleighk15   +1y
Looking awesome man.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Thanks guys. I'm excited to get it on the road soon, and have my own bagged truck again.

--------------------------------------------

twisted yota said:

what kinda of pricing on some uppers and lowers for a 87 model ? and glad to see your backfrom time to time.

I have not finalized pricing as of yet. But they will be available within about a month through me or Grant. I will try to remember to update you when I get the new upper arms done along with the cross shafts.

drgnbdy said:

Just curious as to how much you had to narrow the front clip?

I actually did not have to narrow the front clip. The track width is the same from 79-95. I just chose to because I could hardly turn on my last truck, and I dont like 4WD fenders. The body on the first gen trucks is narrower than the newer trucks, but share the same track width. I had the highest offset wheels I could find, and I could basically only do lane changes unless I was almost laid out (camber helped) or above the tire because there was so little clearance. Maybe 1/4" at best. The later clips also have a little different geometry, and get much less camber as you can see. So I narrowed it 1.5" total, and I have a little over 1/2" between the tire and fender lip.
cookiemonster13   +1y
Seth glad to see you back, i thought you had died ;-)

Congrats on keeping busy and the new truck!
radar   +1y
I'm interested in the Bilstein shocks. How much can you get out of the ones on the rear? How about up front? I'm looking for a set of shocks for my 4 Runner and I'm curious about these. How about cost? Thanks Seth.
smctoy   +1y
very nice
sparage   +1y
Nice Work
tre5   +1y
Awesome work as always. Glad to see you back posting here.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Thanks Jeremy! And everyone else that has chimed in.

Radar, the Bilstein shocks are about $90 each.

I should be back on this thing next week sometime. The fun part for me is over now, all the tedious stuff is left.
BSGcustoms   +1y
as always looking really good. Any pictures or the front sway bar all done? Were those shock mounts on the rear links done in house? They look great!