threads
Page 6 of 6
Interior \  Now this is a full custom interior build...

Now this is a full custom interior build...

Interior Q & A
views 2885
replies 57
following 32

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Well, about 90 percent done with one seat. Still gotta build the mounts and put big rivets in the top of the back panel but that is all. No more clecos holding this bad boy together! hahaha

Let me know what you guys think, good or bad!

maztang (ryan)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Pinkey505 said:

I'll have to look you up at TexMex... And your right only one civilianized F-4 in the world! she's down for engines right now, Again Great work...thanks for sharing it.

--------------------------------------------

It was really great to meet you this weekend sir. Thanks for the clock, that is awesome.

My interior that I built and installed (this got shot for Mini Truckin Magazine on Friday)

The beer pong table I built and Overspray Customs painted
maztang (ryan)   +1y
I am wondering how many people on this site saw the beer pong table at TexMex? When we were moving it from the island to the Heatwave Tent I kept hearing "Is that the table being built on Streetsource?". So I was just curious.
PureHatred   +1y
I was judging the truck that had that in the bed..
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Badass man hahaha. What did you think about it?
maztang (ryan)   +1y
The interior I spent countless hours on for Bert Polasek took Best Interior at the Pandemonium Show in Louisiana this weekend. I did a ton of work to this truck so I can't express how excited I am about this. It now has 1 feature for MiniTruckin, 1 feature for Street Trucks, a Best Interior award, and a top 150 class at TexMex! Not bad for my first full interior build I guess haha. STOKED!
Deluxe_D100   +1y
Thanks for bringing it out this weekend. Pictures don't do the truck justice. Congrats on Best Interior, we thought the trophy was very fitting lol.
AFTBigRob   +1y
How much to have a table built............