threads
Page 5 of 6
Interior \  Now this is a full custom interior build...

Now this is a full custom interior build...

Interior Q & A
views 2854
replies 57
following 32

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Onto the seat build...

nc dragger   +1y
Man your work is just awesome keep the pics coming.
minitrucker04   +1y
bad ass!!!
Pinkey505   +1y
I'll buck for you anytime...great work!
I've been toying with the idea of an aluminium/glassed interior for a while now.
29 years of aircraft sheet metal, love working with the stuff, still playing with F-4 Phantoms.

maztang (ryan)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Pinkey505 said:

I'll buck for you anytime...great work! I've been toying with the idea of an aluminium/glassed interior for a while now.29 years of aircraft sheet metal, love working with the stuff, still playing with F-4 Phantoms.

--------------------------------------------

That's awesome! I have only had a chance to work on 1 F4 Phantom before, it was at Ellington Field in Houston. I worked for a FBO on Hobby Airport and we went and did a few things to it. From what they told me it was the only civilianized F4 in the world, don't know if that is true or not but it was an airshow aircraft. I was the only one that was skinny enough to slide down the intake to clean some paint that was chipping off of the intake screen hahaha.

Thanks for the kind words. I can't wait to post pics of everything installed, but that will have to wait until TexMex hehehe.
Pinkey505   +1y
I'll have to look you up at TexMex... And your right only one civilianized F-4 in the world! she's down for engines right now,
Again Great work...thanks for sharing it.

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Sweet, yeah hit me up at TexMex. Just look for the =SunSet= crew, I will be there. Thanks for the props.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Ready for upholstery

maztang (ryan)   +1y
Got the seats back tonight, covered in black suede. Very badass! I will try to have pics up by Sunday night of 1 seat completed, we'll see.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Sorry for the crappy cell phone pic, the batteries in my camera died so I am charging them now and couldn't wait to get this up. Better pics to come soon.