threads
Page 1 of 3
Interior \  strongest interior spray-glue ?

strongest interior spray-glue ?

Interior Q & A
views 3829
replies 25
following 25

Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
ive done many interiors and have used various adhesives in the past, usually walmarts "interior trim adhesive" (about $10 in a black can) in the auto section but im curious as to what others in different regions of the country. im thinking of using a soft, stretchy fabric so its not gonna be too heavy.thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in...............
charlesskelter   +1y
I use Permatex Heavy Duty Headliner& Carpet Adhesive. I got it from Autozone. Holds like a f'n champ. I did my headliner out of denim so it's not the lightest, and it's holding strong. I did my ex's out of suede and her a, b, and c-pillars in silk with Super 77 and it's already sagging. So I'll have to get all new material and do it all over again.
CLNSHVNnDRAGGN   +1y
DAP Weldwood Contact Adhesive
balistiks10   +1y
i used 3M super 77 but was not happy with the results
jealousonezenvy   +1y
i use heavy duty spray adhesive that i got from my insulation job white can red lettering
TOYBOY89   +1y
Use Landau top adhesive and spray it with a cheap suction paint spray gun. This is way cheaper than using spray cans, a 1 gallon can is about $30 and would do probably 3 or 4 complete interiors. Play around with the spray pattern because you dont want to heavy globs, they will bleed through the material. Good Luck
beyondstockyota   +1y
I've seen glue systems where the glue was atually pressurized in a tank much like a propane tank. This allowed for portability and easy use. But I never figured out what the hell it was...
wickedinsides   +1y
dap weldwood in the 5 gallon bucket
pearldrop   +1y
DAP Weldwood Contact Adhesive is the only way to go.

EKSESSIV CONTROL   +1y
Originally posted by pearldrop

DAP Weldwood Contact Adhesive is the only way to go.

where do you get it