threads
Page 2 of 6
Interior \  Now this is a full custom interior build...

Now this is a full custom interior build...

Interior Q & A
views 2853
replies 57
following 32

billetman   +1y
Nice sheet metal/aluminum work! We might be interested in working with you on door handles. First lets make sure we're on the same page. in some parts of the country the part you use to pull the door closed are referred to as door handles. Others call the actual lever that opens the door the door handles. Either way, we may be able to help. If interested, give us a call M-F 8-5pm EST or e mail billet@billetandacrylic.com.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Hey Tom, that sounds awesome man, I will be hitting you up. I just talked to the guy that these are for and he has already ordered some handles for it....I just found out hahaha. But on my future builds I will definitely be getting with you. Thanks.
thacru78   +1y
Looks badass Ryan!! Gonna have to come check it out sometime. Hey where you getting your aluminum from? Only local place I've found is Metals 2 Go in Waco and there pretty high. I'm fixin to have to buy a sheet for some fuel cells and have been shopping around...but everyone wants an arm and a leg!!
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks Big, I bought the aluminum from Metals 2 Go because no one else would get it for me. Even though they may be high they are still cheaper than Temple steel used to be...before they went out of business. I have also bought from Pioneer steel out of Waco but I think there is one in Temple. They have great prices but wouldn't get me aluminum.

Here she is completed. I talked to the owner today and he ordered some new door handles. He sent me a pic of what he ordered and they are gonna fit nicely to the design. I will have pics of all that when I get them installed.
maztang (ryan)   +1y
The back wall build for the truck, just mounts to the wall behind the seats. The bead rolls will flow from the door panel into this panel so I will have to wait until I have the truck to mark where to roll the beads so I will do what I can until the truck is out of the bodyshop. Onto more pics...

dragnlow   +1y
WOW.......really nice work brother! Keep updating this thread.
post photo
POSJustin   +1y
thats hella clean...
jreme34   +1y
hey ryan i would be interested in some door panels for my truck was wondering the cost and possibly a time frame 3096696886
maztang (ryan)   +1y
Thanks guys.

Here are how the door panels mount. I still have to scuff the back up to look like the front (I want what you will never see to look as good as what you always see), and these stock clips are a little to long so I have to go get some lower profile clips to replace them with. Being to long will make them stick off the door a little to far and would look a little goofy hahaha. Onto the pics...

maztang (ryan)   +1y
--------------------------------------------

jreme34 said:

hey ryan i would be interested in some door panels for my truck was wondering the cost and possibly a time frame 3096696886

--------------------------------------------

IM sent boss