[PROJECT] Laidout53 Part II

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 6215
replies 133
following 40

nvr53   +1y
updates?
thirtytwo   +1y
holy shit dude! this is some awesome work. real clean and well executed work!
Fnlow69   +1y
Thanks man

Heres an update!

Work on the frame a little last weekend and some this weekend, got the driveline hoop crossmember made and installed,still needs some kind of gusset. Also got the upper wishbone installed, front tabs on the wishbone still need gussets. I got the body mounts tacked into place also (frames going to be sandblasted so i didnt worry about cleaning them up).

Heres the Pictures...

What do you think?

Justin
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Ray_Ray   +1y
Looks sick. Very nice work.
h2omelon(nick)   +1y
Very nice! Can't wait to see more.
unusualfabrication   +1y
Still looking good man, but.....i'm surprused you didn't make new bodymounts since you made everything else. Reguardless its still nice work!
bigmike@gauge   +1y
Loving the old dodge. Frames looking great!
thirtytwo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

UnusualFabrication said:

Still looking good man, but.....i'm surprused you didn't make new bodymounts since you made everything else. Reguardless its still nice work!

seeing as they were tacked in i figured he was just getting the placement right. but i had thought the same thing as well
Fnlow69   +1y
Thanks guys

UnusualFabrication said:

Still looking good man, but.....i'm surprised you didn't make new bodymounts since you made everything else. Reguardless its still nice work!

Lol, thanks man. I was going to make new ones but i want the chassis to have a stock feel to it.
thirtytwo   +1y

Fnlow69 said:

Thanks guys

UnusualFabrication said:

Still looking good man, but.....i'm surprised you didn't make new bodymounts since you made everything else. Reguardless its still nice work!

Lol, thanks man. I was going to make new ones but i want the chassis to have a stock feel to it.

what do you mean? do one off body mounts feel different than stock? im still learning about all the little things