threads
Page 3 of 4
Body work and Paint \  Copied "paint" job...

Copied "paint" job...

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3269
replies 37
following 32

gimp5561   +1y
all iwant too know is who the hell built 2 semi trucks too show ???????????

just thank if he spent all that on a mazda or a toyota
DougyFrisch   +1y
I'm glad to hear the same guys owns both of em, I see the hood prop'd in the background now... kinda cool that he got his show rig painted and his work truck wrapped. Still funny that they posted his painted rig in their gallery like they did the paint job, lol.

I totally remember Ernie's paint job gettin' jacked, total disregard to originallity....

In regards to Andy's truck, it's a blue and white two tone. I see where your comin' from but it's kind of a stretch to call copy cat...
seanb   +1y
From a painter's perspective, I don't like people putting their renderings out there. They hang around for years for "inspiration" and never get built. Or by the time someone finally gets to the paint, I don't even like what was done back then
DougyFrisch   +1y
--------------------------------------------

lowranger5561 said:

Well from what I've read he actually uses the wrapped one... and if you read the article on the show one they said he pretty much built the whole rig from extra parts they had layin' around, lol. If i remember the cab is a roadster cause the truck it came from was a roll over...
GraphicDisorder   +1y

seanb said:

From a painter's perspective, I don't like people putting their renderings out there. They hang around for years for "inspiration" and never get built. Or by the time someone finally gets to the paint, I don't even like what was done back then
Cosa Nostra   +1y

lowranger5561 said:

adgate can chime in but both of those trucks were painted by a guy named richard from :ST: he used to own cencal creations..also that cat jeff the owner has a super sick strectched out black bodied semi that hes showing name thats just straight gangster as fuck..believe hes from los banos..i seen the black one at a semi truck show a while back..all 3 semis are one of a kind and outta this world..wish more people built em..
DougyFrisch   +1y

SSM-Brandt said:

seanb said:

GraphicDisorder   +1y

DougyFrisch said:

SSM-Brandt said:

seanb said:

baggedblue75   +1y
cosa nostra is right john chamarrow out in patterson pretty much did all the work on those semis and he did another one for the same guy that is stretched and all black.rich from severed painted all of them.rich also painted rennys 88-98,steves red fully graphic single cab s-10 and rich owned the orange s-10 with the green tribal that was a cover truck on street truck back in the early 2000s
tealchevy   +1y
who care's? just like saying "I cannot believe that guy is running the same wheel as I am with the same size tire". We copy trucks all the time.