threads
Page 2 of 4
Body work and Paint \  Copied "paint" job...

Copied "paint" job...

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3268
replies 37
following 32

jumbo   +1y
--------------------------------------------

lowrthnu92 said:

Edited: 10/19/2010 11:12:10 PM by lowrthnu92

That happened to Ernie awhile back, the rendering he had for the Raider...someone copied it and painted it on to a 88-98 chevy stepside iirc

this one

dammit, Chris, you beat me to it!! Anyone have the pics of the copied one? If i remember right, it looked exactly the same but much lower quality...
post photo
ur2highmn   +1y
haha, yea ill just post these pics, i guess it is what it is...you be the judge. the first pic is mine, more in my profile, the following are two other trucks...
post photo
ur2highmn   +1y

and the following two pics are from this post on s10forum.. http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f143/project-my-s10-374133/
post photo
post photo
post photo
ur2highmn   +1y
exact same colors, same hood, same bumper , same taillights, he did say he copied me and gave me credit on s10forum, but i just cant figure out why youd want to copy someone elses truck exactly. like i said, whatever, it is what it is.
DeepSouthS10   +1y
take it as a compliment i guess lol. that is kinda lame though.
trashed   +1y
yea those two trucks are owned by the same guy.
ur2highmn   +1y
huh? what do you mean
ur2highmn   +1y
oh nevermind
lowoh4   +1y

ur2highmn said:

and the following two pics are from this post on s10forum.. http://www.s10forum.com/forum/f143/project-my-s10-374133/

Hey bud, the s-10 with the side skirts is my little brothers. We painted it that way becuase my grandpa had a 68 the same color that he used to drive us around in as kids. Honestly neither of us have ever seen your truck till just now. Nice truck by the way! Our's is just rattle-canned. Yours is amazing looking and much better excecuted. Sorry for it looking the same, but believe me it was not intentional.
post photo
post photo
post photo
baggedmitsu   +1y
I wasnt concerned about my rendering being copied because i never actually built that truck. If I ever do decide to build it I'll still paint it the way I originally wanted too