Bikes

General Discussion
views 6021
replies 40
following 16

melvin67   +1y
rad street glide, One day.....
uniqueazdually   +1y
Thanks! I will sell you mine .......................
getsum   +1y

Nice. Mine made 297 before it let go. Turns out the stock motor don't like 25+ lbs of boost even with a spacer plate
Put a better (working) spring in the gate and put the motor back together, now it makes about 240 at 9lbs. Stayed together so far!
You on hayabusa.org? Bike looks familiar....
comegetsome   +1y
im a member there but haven't posted in forever...I pulled the turbo off my bike awhile back.....and its also grabber blue now....ill post some pics inn a few days when I get my laptop straightened out
getsum   +1y

I've been a member there since 05, Mr Brown is my screen name. I will get some pics of my bike up here soon, it's done now. (At least for this winter anyway...) Look forward to seeing yours.
circuitguy   +1y
Got my HD Fatboy, I have done everything I wanted to it including Air Ride, a bunch of Engine Mods, one off Billet Wheels, Ghost Flames and a load of chrome everywhere. Looking to sell it anyway as I dont have the time to ride much anymore.

post photo
post photo
post photo
comegetsome   +1y
i finally got my new laptop charger in so i can upload pictures of my bike....i got it back together the day after Christmas...i took the turbo off and went back to a Hindle pipe...its plenty peppy for me now and its alot more rider friendly without the exhaust blowing on my right foot the whole time im riding it....since Christmas me and my girl have already put about 600 miles on it....the bike is Grabber Blue off the new Mustangs...i added a lot of blue pearl to the clear to make it pop alittle....
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
getsum   +1y
Nice! I like the color you picked. Looks good.
ant90   +1y

It's really great.. nice bike.. Live fast, die young. Leave a beautiful looking corpse.

thanks for sharing.
jameschurch13   +1y

Rad Ass PMA quote. Big H2O fan?