I'll help.

Handbuilt by me in '04

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
getsum   +1y
That bitch is clean!
someotherguy   +1y
Nice BHB...I remember seeing pics of that one a quite while back, had forgotten you built that! I wish I could claim I built mine, I bought it that way and just did some minor tweaks (and have a few more to do.)

What are the specs on yours? I see an Evo and probably a 5 speed, and 39mm wide glide? Who made the frame? Axle mount area is trick. I've always liked the low-slung drag bars look but I can't personally run it, my neck and back are too up I guess. Not worried about sucking small animals through that velocity stack?

Richard
bhb   +1y

It's a Harley 10:1 80" EVO, (with sportster rocker boxes) Andrews EV3 cam, Crane HI4 ignition, S&S super B, Harley 5 speed, Santee frame (custom chrome) with a 3" backbone stretch, 35 degree rake, 39mm midglide conversion +3 degrees. I made every tab, bracket, neck gusset, mount, spacer,(not to mention the sheetmetal) exhaust, seat, handlebars, mid controls, (mid controls do not exist on a softail based, evo platform)
Hell..I made EVERYTHING on that bike!
think2x   +1y
Heres my Ducati that is currently getting a redo thanks to me sliding it out at 60mph in a hairpin turn.

And here is the Triumph I bought this past year to ride until the Ducati is on the road again.
comegetsome   +1y
not sure how i missed this thread...i love bikes
my 2003 Busa...i bought it in 06 from the original owner with 15k miles on it and zero scratches...laid it down on my way home and screwed all of that up
thread post photo

painted it green...me at Deals Gap
thread post photo

dropped it unloading it off the trailer so repainted it again before stickers and exhaust...i did stretch it though
thread post photo

stickers and full Hindle Exhaust
thread post photo

then the fun...Velocity racing 2 stage turbo...dynoed 292 horsepower on meth...stock internals
thread post photo

thread post photo

My cruiser 2002 Honda Shadow
thread post photo

my Dads 08 Harley Rocker C
thread post photo
5150norcaldually   +1y
my bike

I traded a 95 rm250 I built up for it title for title

it needed forks and new bars but I cant complain

96 sportster

thread post photo

10" drag bars
1200 conversion
t-header
flat black powder coat
low1ton   +1y
here are my two.
thread post photo

thread post photo
foushee   +1y
This is my 05 Big Dog Ridgeback been considering selling it....
thread post photo

thread post photo