Page 8 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7954
replies 76
following 14

Eddie936   +1y
I notice the 420 sticker I guess sweet sweet chiiiiibba makes us alot more creative lol. Bad ass project bro keep it up
JUICED03   +1y
--------------------------------------------

Eddie936 said:

I notice the 420 sticker I guess sweet sweet chiiiiibba makes us alot more creative lol. Bad ass project bro keep it up

--------------------------------------------

true hahahaha you should see the models i do when i get bored lol i build more toys than real truck because toys are cheap and it gives me and my son bonding time ... but im building a 89 2 door pathfinder at the moment sfbd on 17s to get my mini truckin fix lol
laidoutvideo   +1y
this thing is sick! i've been searching around for one of these trucks to cut up for myself but have yet to find one.
JUICED03   +1y
they are a real hard find these days. i have some friends searching for them too because they want me to build them one when they find one .the 2 door mod requires alot of work and some technical skill to get the lift motor disconnected to shorten that shaft without cutting wires or breaking the plug. because all the plugs for the electronics are glued by the manufacturer but shortening the body and frame is easy besides that. o and getting the piece off the rod to shorten it without breaking it is not easy
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
now to fix the interior and carve the line for the door @ the back of the cab
JUICED03   +1y
newest addition lol light up logo .... takes 4 aaa batteries so it doesnt drain the trucks battery. has clear transfer tape and can be stuck to the inside of the window and wires can be ran down and battery pack tucked under bed floor i just set it in place for the pics but will be on as soon as i cut another piece of glass for it .... the logo flashes between what different sections light up as well

post photo
post photo
post photo