Page 7 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 8036
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y
well i took a gamble and cut the hole in the hood and did not mess up the paint lol now to finish trimming the hole to be exact heres the motor
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
post photo
Cosa Nostra   +1y
how do u make it ajustable???also where can u find these at anywheres???did u fiberglass the body to shave it and paint it???this is vary interesting to me..do they drive as rcs afterwords?
JUICED03   +1y
they come adjustable they are hard to find look on e bay ...... they do not get low at all out of the box lol and the system is super slow but it works i only know of 2 other ones built like mine and bodied but with the chevy front end
TheDevil   +1y
did you ever finish the interior?
JUICED03   +1y
still working on it ... and it is coming along i am trying to figure out what fabric to use and spray glue it so the seats are wrapped
JUICED03   +1y
i finally finished building the interior and gave up on wrapping the plastic seats in fabric (spray glue is a bitch if you dont know what your doing )
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y
it now needs paint again because my 2 year old broke the right side mirror off cracking some paint out and breaking the a pillar as well as getting ahold of some 120 or 140 grit and sanded the nice flat roof dammit but he is 2 and was just trying to help so i couldnt get too mad plus it is just a toy and fixable
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
got bored a few weeks ago and couldnt go to the shop to work on my project so i cut it up again and deleted the extended cab and it is now a 2 door shortbed lol it is now shorter by over 3 inches lol