Page 6 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 8041
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y
that shows the crack in the roof ... and how the rear is shaved ... the interior is at a friends house where i am painting the body ..... i will post pics of that when it is finished  
JUICED03   +1y
i fixed all the cracking bondo and got it primed ... and heres pics of the interior i still have to make fake switches lol     not sure if i should paint the whole interior or spray glue fabric to the seats and rear speaker area and just paint the dash and console .... and the speaker section ... any input is appreciated lol   
JUICED03   +1y
IT IS FINALLY PAINTED ... STILL NEEDS A LITTLE WET SANDING IN SPOTS .... BUT HERE IT IS "BLACKBERRY EFFECT" IT IS BLACK WITH BLUEAND PURPLE FLAKE ... BUT THE CAMERA DOES NOT SHOW EXACTLY HOW IT LOOKS IN THE SUN ... IT LOOKS MORE BLUE .... AND NOW THAT I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO POST PICS THEY CHANGED IT UP WTF
el tiki   +1y
bad ass bro!
JUICED03   +1y
what would be bad ass is if i could figure out how to post pics now with how they changed it lol i have pics of the body all finished i just have to finish the interior
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y
the first pic is from west coast nats taken while in line waiting to get in the gate lol
JUICED03   +1y
I HAVE CAME ACROSS A PLASTIC BLOWER MOTOR OUT OF A RACE TRUCK ...SHOULD I CUT A HOLE IN THE HOOD AND STICK IT THROUGH THE HOOD ????? OR JUST LEAVE THE TRUCK???? I CAN POST A PIC OF THE MOTOR