Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7956
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y

post photo
post photo
Jance Customs   +1y

Looking good! I like the mesh grille insert! What are you using? I have some stuff that is very similiar looking that I have used in the past. 
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JUICED03bud have you what have you done to the toyota lately i see your signature pic lol but dont see any pics in your thread .... that truck is bad ass  ---------------------------------------------thanks man, yeah im still working on it i got some bigger wheels for it so it would look better and after that i had to start redoing things on the frame and suspension to acomadate the larger wheels so i scraped the frame and have now started on a new designed alum. frame and diff. drive train using a solid straight axles for the rear instead of the independent rear i started with lol so right now its kinda in peices lol 
JUICED03   +1y
bud i do that too lol these are cheaper to decide to change up halfway through the project lol im contemplating cutting the cab down to just a 2 door short bed .... jance it is just the metal mes off a rockford fosgate door speaker ....... im trying my best to have wood floor too im also trying to use the interior that came in it ....   
JUICED03   +1y
the hard part to cutting it down is the suspension operates off of one sahft ... it only pancakes up and down very slowly..... i would have to machine the shaft down to the right size .... the hard part to that is every single part on the truck is glued together from factory .... so using as many original pieces as possible is hard ..... so far i have done this one in half the ammount of time my friend invested into his to get it to the same stage... i have done this type of shit with toys since 6th grade...i will never grow out of it i dont think lol  
JPerry   +1y
God damn you did good body work on that looks bitchen man...
customforlife   +1y

i have the same truck your messing with right now i have hacked it up to get it low as i can  to the point of narowing the front and rear to tuck and redoing the pivot points so things line up right i even cammed the front so it laid out level but when it raised up the front would rase up higher than the rear but i quite working on it when i shorted out the electronic board it has and couldnt find another one lol
JUICED03   +1y
--------------------------------------------- Originally posted by customforlife i have the same truck your messing with right now i have hacked it up to get it low as i can  to the point of narowing the front and rear to tuck and redoing the pivot points so things line up right i even cammed the front so it laid out level but when it raised up the front would rase up higher than the rear but i quite working on it when i shorted out the electronic board it has and couldnt find another one lol --------------------------------------------- so are you going to finish it ?????? or what are the plans im interested in buying it .... my charger got broken and i cant find one ..... 
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JUICED03---------------------------------------------Originally posted by customforlifei have the same truck your messing with right now i have hacked it up to get it low as i can  to the point of narowing the front and rear to tuck and redoing the pivot points so things line up right i even cammed the front so it laid out level but when it raised up the front would rase up higher than the rear but i quite working on it when i shorted out the electronic board it has and couldnt find another one lol---------------------------------------------so are you going to finish it ?????? or what are the plans im interested in buying it .... my charger got broken and i cant find one .....  ---------------------------------------------well it will probably never get finished and my is not near as low as yours, when its laid out its probably 1/2 from the ground, and it took alot just to get it that low and still function like it should lol i dont know if i have everything for it but i will look i also have the jesse james old purple ford one with ajustable suspension to that hasnt been cut up. make me an offeri can take some pic of it for you too if you want....you can probably use it for parts lol
JUICED03   +1y
o i know i could use it for parts lol i mainly need the charger ... but i need the lift motor for my boys truck his just went out on him ..... and it would be cool to use 2 wheels and make it a dually lol i would not know what to offer ya i didnt pay for mine lol i traded some stereo equipment for it the main board is out so 50 or 60 ??? sound right???? idk im not trying to low ball ya let me know what you think is fair