Page 2 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7957
replies 76
following 14

customforlife   +1y

are you just making it a model or are you keeping it a functional rc truck? and were did you get the caddy front?
JUICED03   +1y
functional r/c truck i got the front end off of an escalade body i have had sitting around a while ..... got it from my dads ex wife i would have used the escelade body and just shortened the wheel base of the frame but the body was warped from being left out in the sun by kids... once i got the body i knew what i was going to do with it just had to find the truck ... they are hard to find i was going to build a gas r/c adjustable like you did with your toyota but gas takes up too much room... i have most of the bondo done and body drop figured out on how im mounting the bodydropped body on the frame since everything moved out a half an inch on both sides ... the truck is wider by an inch lifts up 3/4 of an inch ..... it does not un tuck the rims but the wheels still turn clear and dont rub ........ i want to see if i can find smoke in a can for the lights lol i have a plan for paint 
JUICED03   +1y
i also have a volkswagen r/c that i bought as a bus and cut uo into a "double cab" another type of factory vw .... and with its size and scale im building a trailer for that so the chevy can pull it lol the vw is static dropped /bodied and just drags all day lol 
JUICED03   +1y
bud have you what have you done to the toyota lately i see your signature pic lol but dont see any pics in your thread .... that truck is bad ass 
Jance Customs   +1y

Good luck with the project! I've got two 1:6 scale Lincoln Navigator's and an Escalade sitting in storage. I plan to use the caddy as a donor vehicle because it looks cheap compared to the Navigators. After talking with Kenneth about his air setup, I know some of my future mods I just haven't had time to even think about messing with them. If you haven't seen my first Navigator you can check it out here. http://www.jancecustoms.com/intimigator.html
JUICED03   +1y
fuck it i give the fuk up on inserting these pics ... it is the most lame f king process just to post some pics ........ delete the post for all i care im over it .... for those who are itnerested in the post the r/c truck will be at west coast nationals with my truck till then im over trying to figure it out i have used every code possible they give you and nothing works ..... fts
Jcfreeman0   +1y
The way I do it is use the "direct link" code. Click the little button square yellow button and paste that direct link in the "URL" link spot. Then your good to go!
Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 7/5/2010 7:05:43 PM by Jance Customs

Click on the little yellow square.  Once you click on the yellow square, you can hit the "UPLOAD" button to post your pics. Hit "INSERT" and repeat if needed, then you are done.
post photo
JUICED03   +1y
i was being told to use a different code i will try it yet once again