Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7955
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y

JUICED03   +1y

JUICED03   +1y

JUICED03   +1y
thanks i had to resize them ... now i just have to figure out how to post multiple i think i massed up on my first try thats why i posted tham individually sorry im not too computer smart 
Jance Customs   +1y
Edited: 7/5/2010 11:03:24 PM by Jance Customs

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JUICED03thanks i had to resize them ... now i just have to figure out how to post multiple i think i massed up on my first try thats why i posted tham individually sorry im not too computer smart  ---------------------------------------------Everything takes time to get used too. You should be able to just upload them one right after another without resizing. Sometimes it will take awhile if it's a huge image. The model looks good! Are the windows already rolled down half way, or did you make your own?
JUICED03   +1y
they came that way ... the window curve does not exactly match the door / roof line so i have to trim and fix that i like lines to flow and look real on models ... but this is a r/c truck ... i mounted torch flints to the bottom to throw sparks..... the front end is all mounted and kinks worked out lol i had to support thething alot to keep it from wanting to break the glue when i drag it ..... other than that my son (19 months old ) lost one of the stock door mirrors to it ... i was going to keep the mild stock look but looks like i have to shave them and the handles now too lol 
JUICED03   +1y
and i tried to make the interior work but it was not happening the seats sat way too high even after being sectioned to drop them some hahaha but i am putting the dash back in and just a smooth floor no seats 
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y

JUICED03   +1y
  woooo hoooo i figured out how to do multipule uploads hahahahahaha these pics were taken before the final coat of bondo ...... i need to find a piece of clear acrylic or plexi glass for the rear window still but after i sand the bondo and primer it i am painting it using testors paint one coat laquer bright pink with flake...... any ideas on what colors besides black i should use with it .........    
post photo