Page 5 of 8
Toy Model Cars \  jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

jesse james r/c chevy fullsize ext cab

Toy Model Cars General Discussions
views 7958
replies 76
following 14

JUICED03   +1y
o and i forgot to ask is it the same color too????? and could you im me pics of how you got the fron to lift more or no you keeping that secret lol 
customforlife   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JUICED03o and i forgot to ask is it the same color too????? and could you im me pics of how you got the fron to lift more or no you keeping that secret lol  ---------------------------------------------

i got it out today its red and it actually raises up and is the same hight front to back but the front lays out more than the rear i had to drasticly modify the front to get it that low i can send you pics i can run the suspension off a 7.2v battery

JUICED03   +1y
o like run it straight to it???? i know i could use parts forsure it is just a matter of me getting cash coming in again im on unemployment and i am waiting for a letter saying when to start claiming again but they are paying me for the weeks i have not recieved shit since they cancelled the extensions ... and there is no construction work in vegas at all it seems like ... unless you are a illigal mexican .... even the legal ones wont work for the cheap price illigals do lol 
JUICED03   +1y
ok so i have not been able to post progress pics because i cant find the charger to my camera ... sucks .... but today i got inside bed walls in and cut for bodydrop ..... almost finished shaving the tail lights ... started shaving door handles and got a full tnterior built for it ie will need some work but it all is from the same caddilac that i have been using the other parts from lol it has 2 buckets and the extended cab has 2 speakers and 2 amps that take up the majority of the room ... and the caddilac dashboard too pics will be up as soon as i can 
JUICED03   +1y
going to be painted by the end of this week ....... not going with just rattle cans either my buddy got a color to test for his 99 tahoe and didnt like the color but i do and think it is bad and cant wait to shoot it now lol 
JUICED03   +1y
not painted yet i have a issue with 2 spots cracking out on a seam .... im trying to fix so there are no major defects in the paint ...... tail lights are shaved and relocated into the rollpan .. the roof is what keeps cracking out and it is noticible or i would just leave the issue alone but i have this far for detail so why stop now lol built a center console for inbetween the buckets ans a biomechanical skull molded into it ..... this truck will have more detail tha any actual mini i have built to date ..... untill i finsh my hardbody 
customforlife   +1y

post some pics of what it looks like now lol

JUICED03   +1y
im going to lol 
JUICED03   +1y

post photo
JUICED03   +1y