Page 5 of 6
Hydraulic Suspensions \  new Camaro... Tre5 Customs

new Camaro... Tre5 Customs

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2552
replies 51
following 30

tre5   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tacokaneSo what batteries do you normally run with a setup like this? Obviously, I know the brand but what size are they? ---------------------------------------------The Kinetik HC1800 (blue ones) or KR2412 (red ones). Same exact specs. different colors.
smctoy   +1y

top notch work sir!!
tre5   +1y
pics...  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
dailydraggn   +1y
huge difference, that lift is awesome nice job!
tre5   +1y

It is probably 1/2" - 3/4" lower than it was on air. The owner will be bringing it back in a bout a month to make the car lay similar to a red camaro out there somewhere, lol.
cookiemonster13   +1y

so where did the factory battery go? you said you were going to show us or tell us or something...
tre5   +1y
I got rid of the stock battery and made a battery rack for 4 Kinetiks. The hydraulics are running on 3 of them and the car is running on the one all the way to the left in the pic. I just extended and rerouted some wires. It wasn't like I big secret or anything, sorry I never expained it before. I like the pumps in the "spare tire well" better than up top, and one of the guys (Cruck) that hangs out down at JPT was asking how I was going to do it, so I just said you will have to wait and see.  

post photo
cookiemonster13   +1y

i understand, i figured that was what you would do, but when i saw the pic of the batteries sitting there was 3. never the less i was just curious. nice install as always, so it is getting more suspension work soon, is he having someone do a custom trunk interior?
sikmaro   +1y
Car is Sik! Thank you Jeremy for your help w/ this build, made it to SEMA my 1st Year.
tre5   +1y
Post up some more recent pics Christian. Your car is dope!