threads
Page 2 of 8
Body work and Paint \  Top 10 Sickest Paint Jobs......

Top 10 Sickest Paint Jobs......

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5238
replies 79
following 64

Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Dustin havens suicidal toy.
OutkastWagon51   +1y

Anything from Kal Koncepts. And Frankie1's toyota I stared at that thing forever at Showfest it's incredible IMO. And of course Jevons ranger like shown above or many of Sean's other trucks he painted. I have always loved the mazda he painted I believe it was Lee Farmers?
DougyFrisch   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
ETNSFLT   +1y

That Toyota with the rustic look.... is that really paint???  If it is it's bad ass. I'm diggin' the Joker!!! -Stew-
smctoy   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by ETNSFLTThat Toyota with the rustic look.... is that really paint???  If it is it's bad ass. I'm diggin' the Joker!!! -Stew----------------------------------------------Yep...its paint & Im so glad someone posted pics of Steve's old Toyota extra-cab!
xefchopper   +1y
Edited: 6/14/2010 3:45:15 PM by xefchopper

Edited: 6/14/2010 3:42:51 PM by xefchopperEdited: 6/14/2010 3:41:19 PM by xefchopper 

this is my favorite now. Well I am biased but anyway. lol   
post photo
post photo
nc dragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xefchopperEdited: 6/14/2010 3:45:15 PM by xefchopperEdited: 6/14/2010 3:42:51 PM by xefchopperEdited: 6/14/2010 3:41:19 PM by xefchopper 

this is my favorite now. Well I am biased but anyway. lol  ---------------------------------------------The work on this was sic bro. I could of stood there all day and looked at the detail on this sweet ride. it was nice meeting you!
post photo
post photo