threads
Page 5 of 8
Body work and Paint \  Top 10 Sickest Paint Jobs......

Top 10 Sickest Paint Jobs......

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 5242
replies 79
following 64

shavedmax   +1y

my fave of all time. i liked it when it was green, i love it in orange
post photo
post photo
tuckin eh   +1y

not my favorite but definately up there just one that hadnt been posted yet that came to mind
post photo
white92   +1y
I love this thread!!!! I must say,I am partial to the maroon/graphics Toyota w/the snug top on the second page,my brother owned this truck a few years back and I did some touch up work on it and absolutly loved the truck!!! The paint work on this truck is literaly amazing!! There's so much fine detail in the art work,the longer you look at it,the more stuff you find.This thing is truely a head turner! To who ever owns this truck now,please continue to take care of it! This will always be one of my favorite trucks ever built! It's just bad ASS!!!!!
sik_kreations   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dragnlowEdited: 6/29/2010 11:26:16 PM by dragnlowNah my color combo doesn't pop like the trucks in this forum. Don't get me wrong I love it to death and it's exactly what I wanted. There is a blazer that will blow my doors off that should be posted in this forum once she is done huh Matt ---------------------------------------------damn that front fender looks real good on there...hmmm...    yes thre is a blazer, but guess will have to wait and see another month.  be a pal and post one up for me of another truck u know..
YUH8IN96   +1y

that accord is sick, what happen to it???
rockerdranger88   +1y

ive never posted pics up but ima be a lil partial i guess lol but i love my wifes old s10's paint job. nothin crazy but the color flow looked good. its in my profile if someone gets the time to post it for me. thanks.
BK2LIFE   +1y
it surprise me of how much i hear people say they dont like "old skool" tribal paint, but yet there is a bunch on here.   there are so many rides that arent posted here, this thread could get really huge... 
shellhart   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by YUH8IN96that accord is sick, what happen to it???---------------------------------------------i beleve i saw it on mautofied the other day for $6000
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by white92I love this thread!!!! I must say,I am partial to the maroon/graphics Toyota w/the snug top on the second page,my brother owned this truck a few years back and I did some touch up work on it and absolutly loved the truck!!! The paint work on this truck is literaly amazing!! There's so much fine detail in the art work,the longer you look at it,the more stuff you find.This thing is truely a head turner! To who ever owns this truck now,please continue to take care of it! This will always be one of my favorite trucks ever built! It's just bad ASS!!!!!---------------------------------------------i seen this truck in boone NC last year or so at a toyota dealership, did it have a v8 in it ???
mazrod   +1y
Edited: 6/30/2010 6:04:42 PM by HotShot92

post photo
post photo