threads
Page 1 of 7
Full Size Truckin General \  Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Craig Elder's Famous Builds....

Full Size Truckin General General Discussions
views 16739
replies 68
following 46

mazrod   +1y
One of the baddest Craig Elder builds I have seen so far. Is this truck still around or is he redoing it again. Havent seen anything thing from him since this one was built. I have always loved this color. though I dont get ST subscription anymore so he could of had something by now. He also had a  Orange Van I loved and a slammed Orange Burban
dumpednshaved   +1y
Like you said, he always built very nice rides and I haven't seen anything from him since the one above but I was always a huge fan of his van too.
mazrod   +1y

Does anyone have any pics of all his rides together? I know some of them are hard to find. I only can find the van, this truck and the burban. I heard he has built over 10 rides. they all come out SICK AS HELL !!!! Id love to know what happened to all of them. MAYBE FESTER ISNT TELLING US, HE PROLLY HAS THEM BEHIND HIS GARAGE !

dumpednshaved   +1y
There are a few in a feature here on streetsource.  I have actually had the pics as my wallpaper on several occasions.  Go back to the beginning and you will see it.  Those pics blew me away 10 years ago and still do til this day.  Hell, I was just looking at the feature about a week ago.
Rusty Shackleford   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotShot92One of the baddest Craig Elder builds I have seen so far. Is this truck still around or is he redoing it again. Havent seen anything thing from him since this one was built. I have always loved this color. though I dont get ST subscription anymore so he could of had something by now. He also had a  Orange Van I loved and a slammed Orange Burban---------------------------------------------^^^That Silverado was on Ebay a few weeks ago with a relatively low reserve (I don't know if it sold or not)  It's in Kansas now and according to the carfax it had seen quiet a few different owners. Still looked good from the pics though.
post photo
cutndropped   +1y

Ive gotta also say,though they were over the top,his lifted trucks were above and beyond.His red Kodiak was about as sick as it gets.
nissandoordragger   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by LocalTaco98---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotShot92One of the baddest Craig Elder builds I have seen so far. Is this truck still around or is he redoing it again. Havent seen anything thing from him since this one was built. I have always loved this color. though I dont get ST subscription anymore so he could of had something by now. He also had a  Orange Van I loved and a slammed Orange Burban---------------------------------------------^^^That Silverado was on Ebay a few weeks ago with a relatively low reserve (I don't know if it sold or not)  It's in Kansas now and according to the carfax it had seen quiet a few different owners. Still looked good from the pics though.---------------------------------------------yup its here in wichita kansas now and last i knew a pretty young kid had it and tried telling me he built it untill i  told him i saw in featured in street trucks
post photo
lowrthnu92   +1y
Thats the truck that had the ''drag bars" on the rockers and rollpan right ?
Uncle Fester   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by HotShot92Does anyone have any pics of all his rides together? I know some of them are hard to find. I only can find the van, this truck and the burban. I heard he has built over 10 rides. they all come out SICK AS HELL !!!! Id love to know what happened to all of them. MAYBE FESTER ISNT TELLING US, HE PROLLY HAS THEM BEHIND HIS GARAGE !

--------------------------------------------- I have enough stuff, those big trucks would put the neighbors over the edge.My motivation... 
post photo
post photo
post photo
retro dime   +1y
Heres a couple crappy pics of his kodiak when it was at my old shop 
post photo
post photo
post photo