Page 3 of 4
Body work and Paint \  AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1683
replies 30
following 13

xtremexb   +1y
Dam Jimmy that new paint is sik as hell. The color is coming out bad ass. I'm glad that I decided to take the car out to you. Thank you for the pictures, keep your head up. I have been reading some of the bullshit on here and stayed out of it only because it sounded like a bunch of ex-girlfriends crying over their boyfriend. If they weren't happy with what they got then shut up, move-on, don't come back and get it done, lesson learned. To keep on here and follow your topics and just add crap after crap makes people look stupid. Anyway, thanks for the pictures, can't wait to bring it back to CALI and hit the scene.
Petey   +1y
Looks bad ass jimmy! cant wait to see it done
ahab   +1y
--------------------------------------------

xtremexb said:

Dam Jimmy that new paint is sik as hell. The color is coming out bad ass. I'm glad that I decided to take the car out to you. Thank you for the pictures, keep your head up. I have been reading some of the bullshit on here and stayed out of it only because it sounded like a bunch of ex-girlfriends crying over their boyfriend. If they weren't happy with what they got then shut up, move-on, don't come back and get it done, lesson learned. To keep on here and follow your topics and just add crap after crap makes people look stupid. Anyway, thanks for the pictures, can't wait to bring it back to CALI and hit the scene.

You talking shit about the people who where complaining is no different. Someone please delete this post since it has no point in this rebuild thread. If people want this to go away they should stop talking about it.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Keep it about the vehicle or this thread will be closed.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 5/18/2011 5:41:47 PM by Uncle Fester

ahab said:

xtremexb said:

You talking shit about the people who where complaining is no different. Someone please delete this post since it has no point in this rebuild thread. If people want this to go away they should stop talking about it.

anyways back to topic sorry for that joe .....anyone else hae anything good to say about the job?
lmdguy   +1y
I like that blue
lmdguy   +1y
I like that blue
ahab   +1y
Again Jimmy, stop making childish comments. Just paint stuff and post picks. There is no need for anything else
Marcos_65   +1y
Thats a nice blue
xtremexb   +1y
Jimmy sik ass work. The graphics are going to make it even sikkkkkkeeerrrr.