Page 2 of 4
Body work and Paint \  AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1681
replies 30
following 13

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
ya ur tellin me but really it was all airbrushing tricks. i only sprayed silver and the color of the car. the black graphic in the center is actually the color of the car it just has a bright stripe to make it look darker. i have no problem with redoing it its really outdated and rushed. i have gotten so much better since i did that paintjob.
xtremexb   +1y
Any new pics Jimmy? What are we looking like?
post photo
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
well got the skin welded up all the way so thats ready for bodywork and we work that door and quarter some more i forgot how much bodywork goes into these thing when you shave them even when u brace for shaving. joe its getting done and good progress is made everyday. i got to say and everyone knows this the weekends are mine brother i work but on what i feel like. ill get some pics up tuesday for ya. thanks joe
xtremexb   +1y
Jimmy any new pics??
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
just workin on body work man i will snap pic when the thing is in primer tryin man
tukn18saccord   +1y

why did you do a skin wouldnt a filler plate been easier ????
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
a lot of people ask the same question..... have u ever tried to weld on an xb.... im in this for money not to be a badarse sheet metal welder...... skin takes me an hour almost no welding and the body work goes from ten hours to two...... why do people put full skins on as apposed to weld the whole arse end of a truck up ...... its about time and as u can see i don't have much of it..... im actually really really fast i just keep aaaaaaaa  lot on my plate
tukn18saccord   +1y

i feel ya there looking good tho just didnt really understand
xtremexb   +1y
Jimmy, I know that you are busy, but this is Joe Munoz, can you please give me a call when you get a chance.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
here u go joe nothin like a little kandy to brighten up ur day
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo