Page 1 of 4
Body work and Paint \  AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

AZ ART "Juice Box" rebuild and repaint

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 1675
replies 30
following 13

AZ ARTWORX   +1y
well this is mainly for the new owner who lives in cali so he can check his status but its also to show you guys how extensive one of my graphic jobs can get i will do a step by step day by day on this one enjoy

/>

Petey   +1y
curious, what are the bars on the outside of the door for? Support while doing the suicide?
Petey   +1y
curious, what are the bars on the outside of the door for? Support while doing the suicide?
smctoy   +1y

progress looks great
tre5   +1y

I aksed Jimmy the same thing. He said that the doors on these warp like crazy. The frame around the handle and down the door are an attempt to try and keep warping to a minimum while welding the handles.
ahab   +1y

Seems like a good idea.  I know when my sister inlaws XB got backed into the door caved right in, so ya the doors are just one big flat sheet of beer can.   I bet it sucks to be grinding off hours worth of graphics on a car like that.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
well the whole car is getting repainted and the graphic will be better planned the first time i did the graphic job in four days and just pulled stuff out of my head. it will have some leafing and candy im sure the graphics will take a lot longer i do plan on keeping the boimech theme that was one thing he did say he really liked.
xtremexb   +1y

Hey Jimmy it's been awhiile can you add some pictures so I can see what it looks like.
AZ ARTWORX   +1y
Edited: 5/12/2010 12:36:35 PM by AZ ARTWORX

here u go joehere u go joe
BK2LIFE   +1y
what a waste to get rid of that paint job.. should have started with a diff XB