Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 15113
replies 265
following 160

BAGLESS   +1y
Edited: 3/6/2010 8:36:42 AM by BAGLESS

Many BADASS Mazdas in this thread!      
22below   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Slamitson If i had this mazda i would have a life full of happiness lmao.....i love this truckif it ever goes for sale, im buying it ---------------------------------------------I forgot about this one! Its nice
otterboy47   +1y

Bump
relaxedmitch   +1y

I've never had a mini but if I did a mazda would be my choice. I really dig Zach's patina'd mazda, Eli's truck, and Corey from Kustomwerks Mazda alot.

droopy   +1y

Thanks for the help shannon figured you'd know by the way did you ever find your exact fit sprint yet?????If not let me know i think i found one on craigslist up near indiana 
1redchvy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by dumpednshaved---------------------------------------------This truck is not far from my house...........It is completely destroyed........some young kid bought it.........and pressure washed all of the clear off of it...drug the bed to shit..........blew the motor.........and is now sitting rotting away.........i tried to buy it before he destroyed it.....but he wouldnt give it up.....................
post photo
1redchvy   +1y

I looks alot worse than the pictures..........Sad!
post photo
post photo
speedylowz   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by 1redchvy I looks alot worse than the pictures..........Sad!---------------------------------------------if it's the same dude that i'm thinking of....he shouldn't be allowed to buy anything with wheels on it...NOT EVEN a WHEEL BARRELL.....everything he buys that was worth having he has turned it into an  .......sorry had to vent now back to the Maz's 
post photo
post photo
Dejavu   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jibee---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DejavuFor sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below ---------------------------------------------I saw this truck at Spring Fling last year. Absolutely Badass!!! ---------------------------------------------ya and he drives it to shows not trailer---------------------------------------------

Hey thanks a lot for noticing that i drive it to the shows! I cant wait to finish the ranger so i can do the same with it!
post photo
dcapello   +1y
Edited: 2/24/2010 5:28:31 PM by southerndragn

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Dejavu---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jibee---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DejavuFor sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below ---------------------------------------------I saw this truck at Spring Fling last year. Absolutely Badass!!! ---------------------------------------------ya and he drives it to shows not trailer---------------------------------------------Hey thanks a lot for noticing that i drive it to the shows! I cant wait to finish the ranger so i can do the same with it! --------------------------------------------- one of my favorites for sure. driving to shows isnt that bad once you make it out of LA lol. LA roads suck balls!
post photo