Page 3 of 27
Mazda Trucks \  Sickest Mazdas Thread

Sickest Mazdas Thread

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 15108
replies 265
following 160

tuckinlugs06   +1y

what about the black one from hydrohaulics...witch truck had the rockers extended
tuckinlugs06   +1y

or id have to say long lost planejane
maztang (ryan)   +1y

whatever happened to planejane???
JRS KUSTOMS   +1y
1st shawns and 2nd billy bobs when it was pink
Dejavu   +1y
For sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below

post photo
zito   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DejavuFor sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below ---------------------------------------------Nice Clean Truck I am working on another Mazda Maybe ready for Sema But thats a Big Maybe.
post photo
Slamitson   +1y

If i had this mazda i would have a life full of happiness lmao.....i love this truckif it ever goes for sale, im buying it
teckn9ne   +1y

post photo
maztang (ryan)   +1y

So Does Anyone Know What Ever Happened To Planejane?? I did a search and all I found was a bunch of hate threads. I love that truck and haven't seen it around or heard anything about it.

tre5   +1y
Edited: 2/22/2010 3:03:38 PM by tre5

my old truck... 
post photo
post photo