Page 4 of 27
Mazda Trucks \  Sickest Mazdas Thread

Sickest Mazdas Thread

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 15111
replies 265
following 160

droopy   +1y
My age is really going to show on this one!!!!!!Nick something can't think of his last name but it was blue extra cab with a sprint and chrome blazer wing!!!!!!!!!Old school bitches 
post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

just to many sick ones to pick just one ...
justini   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DejavuFor sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below ---------------------------------------------I saw this truck at Spring Fling last year. Absolutely Badass!!! 
post photo
gimp5561   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by droopyMy age is really going to show on this one!!!!!!Nick something can't think of his last name but it was blue extra cab with a sprint and chrome blazer wing!!!!!!!!!Old school bitches ---------------------------------------------his name was nick santana it was on the cover of MT may 1991 with linda sobek.if this is the one you talkin about,  if not it is still a bad mofo.that mag allways make its way back to the top of my pile in the house.
post photo
mmautoworks   +1y

there was one back in the day that bio did it was in mt was lime green and purple with some checker board stuff if i rember right i liked it

layed521   +1y

post photo
sitnprti   +1y
Edited: 2/22/2010 9:11:25 PM by sitnprti

post photo
tuckinlugs06   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Jibee---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DejavuFor sure ty's truck to start with. im a new orleans boy so i use to see that truck all the time. Then of corse theyre are the two brad posted which were zach's truck that was on the cover of the underconstruction mini trucking with the patina paint job and the yellow mazda with sweet flames( onloy truck i like with flames by the way)then i have absolutly always been partial to my buddy jason's mazda which i had the pleasure to pick up from him and "finish" which is the one below ---------------------------------------------I saw this truck at Spring Fling last year. Absolutely Badass!!! ---------------------------------------------ya and he drives it to shows not trailer
post photo
pugz   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sitnprti   +1y
I like mine. Kinda bias. I also was really impressed with the orange extra cab from Severed. Lee farmer's, and Eli's.