Page 4 of 4
Body work and Paint \  Bio Blazer

Bio Blazer

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3437
replies 32
following 20

airbrushcav   +1y
niceeeee. so ? if i do my car in a gold then do my airbrushing in black white highlights do i then add a kandy yellow? or do i do a silver base?
seanb   +1y
Well, you could go either way but I'd say do a silver base and do all your art in b/w and cover with a gold candy. Actually, you may try a gray or even a grayish/gold mix instead of black if you don't want the black to overpower the car. It just depends on what kind of look you're going for.

You'll probably wash out your highlights after the candy and may need to go back into them more than once to make them pop more. (Since I didn't shoot the kandy, I was real disappointed in the highlights on my 'Joker' car but I didn't see it until after the car was cleared. Lost a lot IMO and I wish I could have re-worked the highlights... lesson learned.)

You may want to do a few spray-outs. Just experiment with the color combo and have fun.
dkadventures   +1y
Edited: 3/19/2011 9:08:40 AM by dkadventures

Edited: 3/19/2011 9:07:34 AM by dkadventures

--------------------------------------------

Slappy Mc Nasty said:

saw it at FFF yesterday. i had goose bumps looking at it. the whole thing is mind-gnumbing. truly a piece of art

--------------------------------------------

Thanks Slappy.

As Matt was saying the funny thing is him and Extreme Audio and Kustoms have been to more shows with it than I have. Im still waiting for the chance to drive the piss out of it.

But for those of you gals and guys that didnt get to see it in person here are some pics from FFF.

post photo
post photo
post photo