Bio Blazer

Body work and Paint Q & A
views 3438
replies 32
following 20

dkadventures   +1y
Edited: 11/7/2010 6:11:06 PM by dkadventures

Edited: 11/7/2010 6:03:33 PM by dkadventures

So after a bunch of work by Sik Kreations and Extreme Audio this thing made its way to SEMA. Now it just needs a little bit more interior and some engine paint before it gets shot by Mulligan at Street Trucks.

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
smctoy   +1y
turned out awesome!
dragnlow   +1y
You ship that thing back to Texas?
dkadventures   +1y
--------------------------------------------

dragnlow said:

You ship that thing back to Texas?

Not yet. It needs to be finished and it will chill out there so it can go to some shows. Plus I need to figure out where Im going to be before I bring it out to Texas.
airbrushcav   +1y
Did you use a kandy grennn over that bio?
sik_kreations   +1y
yes i did.
Slappy Mc Nasty   +1y
saw it at FFF yesterday. i had goose bumps looking at it. the whole thing is mind-gnumbing. truly a piece of art
sik_kreations   +1y
Edited: 3/14/2011 6:09:51 PM by sik_kreations

Slappy Mc Nasty said:

saw it at FFF yesterday. i had goose bumps looking at it. the whole thing is mind-gnumbing. truly a piece of art

appreciate it man.. it was a long process... myself, adam "handmade" radovich and joel sadenwasser at extreme audio put time in. the interior/glass work alone is crazy and i was glad to make it shiny.. your truck looked great btw. looooonnnnnggggg as fuck. lol
sik_kreations   +1y
the crazy part is the owner dkadventures.. has only seen the truck finished once at sema 2010.. and hasnt seen it in person since..let alone driven it.. he lives in texas right now.... very very patient dood... its cool derrick i take her out for a spin around the shop! hahah
dragnlow   +1y
Nice work Matt on that Blazer and on my old tacoma. Keep doing what you do and can't wait to see what you put out next!