2005 Dodge Magnum, another Hydroholics install

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4369
replies 43
following 27

tre5   +1y

post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

don't want to sound like a broken record Jeremy, lol, but nice work as always! so who do we pm about getting a hydros section started ?? lol.  And make You and Derek the moderators
tre5   +1y
cars is 100% done now...  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
gslif   +1y

do the batteries have hold downs?
tre5   +1y

Nope, no hold downs. Doesn't need them. I have never had a battery come out of the rack. The ride is just too good with accumulators and with 36 volts & accums, it's not like it's a hopper.
276mightymax   +1y

Thats nasty, great stuff.

LaidNeon   +1y
i cant wait to do mine!! nice job guys!!
gslif   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Nope, no hold downs. Doesn't need them. I have never had a battery come out of the rack. The ride is just too good with accumulators and with 36 volts & accums, it's not like it's a hopper.---------------------------------------------What would happen in a bad accident. say a roll over? could be the deciding factor between life and death.
tre5   +1y

Could be, you're right. I guess the 2 ga. wires holding them together would porbably slow them down a bit. The back of the seat is there if they wanted to fly forward and hit your head. Most cars they are in the trunk, so they would never make it to the front.  With all that being said... I would think you have more to worry about in a roll over than what your batteries do.
mysticknight72   +1y

Very nice work man. I love stealth setups.