Page 3 of 5
Build-Ups \  2005 Dodge Magnum, another Hydroholics install

2005 Dodge Magnum, another Hydroholics install

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4368
replies 43
following 27

juicedwagon   +1y

i had and hated a streetcharger before, waist of money... unless you like half charged batteries
juicedwagon   +1y

oh yeah, work looks top notch jermey, you do a hell of a job.
tre5   +1y
the magnum is almost done. I just have to put the interior back in and maybe cut the upper control arm holes. You can see there is a big difference bewteen where it sits with the stocks and with the 22s. Granted the tires on the 22s are HUGE... 265/35 22. It even pulls a baby front 3 wheel right now.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Hey, sorry for this being offtopic a bit, but does any of you guys know how to get ahold of the guy with the 2008 white magnum in Art of Noise?  his screen name is onepumpwagon... for some reason i thought i posted in alot of your threads, and you may knwo him. i would like to email him if possible, or have him check his PM's here   thanks alot  Taylor
Bentlay   +1y

work is top notch as always jeremy! looks badass!
idrgbdy   +1y

whats a full bolt on kit gonna run, with shipping?
tre5   +1y
Edited: 1/14/2010 10:18:09 PM by tre5

James is his name. He totalled the magnum. I will tell him to check the thread and get back to you. If you dont hear anything from him maybe I can help you??? A full bolt on kit depends on what setup you want. I will be selling the extra parts I made for the magnum/ charger/ 300 suspension for $125. That doesn't include the heims, threaded colars and cylinder extensions you will need to get from Hydroholics. Get ahold of Derek@hydroholics.net for all the pricing info. You can check http://www.hydroholics.net/ for a complete price list. There are complete kit prices on there, but every car needs some extra parts, so if you get with Derek he will give you an exact quote.
laydsuzu   +1y
i want hydros on my zu
mjavy7   +1y

Jermy,That car looks very nice, as always good job!Thanks for the info, I did not know about these cas having the batery on the rear.When you are complytely done plese post pictures of the truck finished - I mean with the carpet and all.
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5...The pump is being mounted with a tilt mount and has already been located. ...__________________________ WWW.HYDROHOLICS.NET __________________________ ________________________www.myspace.com/hydroholicsinstalls________________________ ---------------------------------------------"tilt mount" - What's that?Can you post a icture of that?