Page 1 of 5
Build-Ups \  2005 Dodge Magnum, another Hydroholics install

2005 Dodge Magnum, another Hydroholics install

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4343
replies 43
following 27

tre5   +1y
Well here goes another one. This was dropped off yesterday. I plumbed up the pumps and dumps last night then got to work this morning. So far I have the battery rack made, painted and installed. The batteries were supplied by the owner, I guess they are batteries for a freightliner (he works for them). They are a little larger than normal and have all the correct ratings, so they should work perfect. The solenoids are also mounted to the battery rack and hidden underneath. The pump is being mounted with a tilt mount and has already been located. I pulled everything back out to put the Herculiner in. I am using this car to prototype special upper plates and lower forks so I will have the plates and forks water jetted tomorrow. Hopefully the cylinder can go in tomorrow. Derek will be coming over to do the hardlining tomorrow as well. Sorry there aren't a ton of pics, I was working a little faster today and never took a break to snap any.

h2omelon(nick)   +1y

Nice as always!
LAID TL   +1y

hell yeah can wait to see it on the ground !!!! 5 switches ? pancake ??
LAID TL   +1y

i  need that 5 dump setup with accums for my mazda .......
tre5   +1y

Nope, it's a 1-5 setup, pancake is impossible. I like to wire them this way better than FBSS. You have to hit combos, but with those combos you have individual control of every wheel.
severedbrandon   +1y

YOU ARE A MACHINE!!! Just pumping them out the door, i want something on hydros so bad after watching all your builds. Nice work as always. 
ptman2002   +1y

yeah i took the air off mine last weekend and now its on springs.  i guess im just tired of it.  wish i had the money to send it to you for some juice.  everytime you post makes me want hydros more and more.
fknlowjeep   +1y

No rest for the wicked huh Jeremy? Like usual, can't wait to see....
tre5   +1y
Got some more done today. We will be offering a completely bolt in setup for the Magnums, Chargers, and 300s. All the plates and lower forks are water cut.  

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

What is your opinion of the street chargers?  Are they worth the money?