Page 3 of 7
Build-Ups \  tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7771
replies 69
following 47

fatheadjames   +1y

Badass work man. I second pics of the ranger suspension. Especially the pump setup and info on it. Watched your work for a few years now and love all of it. Wish you were closer to be able to do some work on mine.
TwistedMinis   +1y
Very cool.
HaVoC1   +1y
Damn. I remember this truck when it was stock and green. Lookin good Ronnie! And nice work Josh.
tacomaon24s   +1y
here is where i am now. got the front done all that is left is adjust camber and hookup power steering lines and alternator. haha notice how the factory rack and pinion says "TOYODA" whewwwww thanks ronnie for letting me do this truck.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
thacru78   +1y
Damn that's some badass work...never seen the rack done like that...if we ever run into each other at a show I might have to pick your brain about it. Badass work...
morbidtacos   +1y
This makes me happy. Glad to see bodied Tacos on bigger wheels! What I was wanting to do as well, except for the 22 in the front.
thacru78   +1y
Off topic but were u able to get the Slam'r to compress below 3.5 inches. Haha
chingwahh   +1y
That is crazy badarse. man i want 22's now. wooooo 
276mightymax   +1y

Looks good
msturg   +1y
wow, looks fucking great man.  I'm kind of pissed off I didn't think of doing something like that with steering myself.  Way to keep it innovative, but more importantly functional.  Can't wait to see what else you build in the future.