Page 2 of 7
Build-Ups \  tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7814
replies 69
following 47

PPTACO   +1y
The reason the front looks like that is because the wheel is not straight.. there was no steering at this time.. but it also shows i can still turn very low. the tire size i am running is a 235/30/22...
lost cause   +1y
Edited: 12/10/2009 11:50:38 AM by lost cause

^^^I was thinking the same thing about the toe,.....Looks like some very nice work btw ;)
puddin06   +1y

What size of wheels are on the front and back? The back wheels look alot bigger in the above pictures
npsolow2002   +1y

Front wheels are 22x8 1/2  with a +38  rear wheels are 22x8 1/2 as well with a + 42  tires are 235-30-22s
FireCrotch   +1y

dam thats some nice lift!  i like of the steering on those things work
FireCrotch   +1y

now post pics of the ranger lifted
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
Nice work...but I'll call you one of the top fabricators when you graduate from these airbags and I see some hydraulic cylinders
post photo
john trevino   +1y
PERFECT POISE ! MAYBE?
tacomaon24s   +1y

haha thanks for the comments guys and yeah i feel ya derek remeber though my personal ride is juice playa. been awhile comin on this one lots of hours in on it. cant wait till this afternoon because it will be completely finished and back to the ranger. i am also trying to finish up the other projects really soon i am currently working on an 07 f-150 crew cab full frame that will lay 26s and that  crew cab chevy full frame on 28s.also half way started on an 02 s-10 on 22s and 24s.  i never sleep never ever.
Ray_Ray   +1y

Very nice work. Looks incredible. Any videos of the suspension in action??