Page 5 of 7
Build-Ups \  tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7772
replies 69
following 47

fknlowjeep   +1y

badass videos.... this taco gives me some ideas for the steering and control arms for my bronco (i'm really NOT looking forward to doing, lol.) Looks good for sure!
fknlowjeep   +1y

ok- so call me stupid (or blind) but i don't quite understand how the steering works... enlighten me?? please, please?  I thought i understood it before my last post, but then i went back and looked again, now i don't get it. HAHA Sorry.
xgolferdude   +1y

i watched that youtube clip like 6 times...  thats cool!
tuckinlugs06   +1y

that thing gets more lift with one hit of the switch then my truck gets at lock
ShowstoppaaaH   +1y
Ugh just creamed my pants!!!!! SIck work kid damn
22below   +1y

The front dump is scary, is that going to get slowed down? Awesome HD video...
Petey   +1y
 The work looks killer, are you running shocks in that vid? It seems to be way to out of control, i hope your going to be slowing it down some or something....
tacomaon24s   +1y

thanks guys the steering is called an equal slide steering or mid slide steering. its really complicated to explain i can pm you with some description tho and yeah it will have billet shocks on it or fox shocks in the video there is nothing i am waiting to do shocks after it comes back from another shop.

PPTACO   +1y
Yes we are going to slow it down but whats the point in slowing it down if your running all 1/2 valves and lines? I am having shocks made to the specs i need for the front so after it is done with paint put the shocks on and there we go.. Josh did a great job.. it was worth the 1,000,000,000 and 39 cents he wanted.. my best purchase yet... But look for it at AON 2010 that is  when it will appear again. but when it rolls out it is fully done for now...
Petey   +1y

Yea man the truck and work is badd ass but IMO the lift and drop is out of control, I run all 1/2" valves and line with slow downs on the drop and with the shocks and slam bags on all corners its a nice smooth lift and drop. I have had trucks that were all over the place like that when hitting the switch and it was a pain in the ass, I guess im just getting old...