Page 1 of 7
Build-Ups \  tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

tacoma body dropped on 22s front setup

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 7752
replies 69
following 47

tacomaon24s   +1y
this is the front steup i did on a tacoma that lays pinch on 22s. 15 inches of lift up front with  .5 degres of camber change every 5 inches of travel  has the new airbag it .com slamr 2800 bags. it has a full chromoly mid slide rack setup using the stock rack and pinion. the toe doesnt change at all through the full travel cycle. when laid out it has about 1/2 inch of camber and .5 degree at drive height. also has the bolt in spindle drop tabs made from 1/4 4130 plate the steering tab on it however in just mild steel.
tre5   +1y

2 pics, thats it? Looks good though.
tacomaon24s   +1y
yeah thanks sorry had a crying baby to hold here is some more this is all i have for now.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Tacon19s   +1y
Uh yeah, shit is crazy. Looks badass bro.  Any pics of the truck itself layed out??
the grinch   +1y

There should be some picks of the truck under the Perfect Poise club directory deal (for some reason I can't go to the club directory to get the pics)...They may be from when it was on 20s though, but the truck is going to be dope. Looks good Josh

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Truck looks great Josh!  People are definately starting to realize that you're emerging as one of the top fabricators.  I found this pic of the truck air'd up all the way, but can't find one of it on the ground.  If you're getting lift / drop like this out of an airbag, I can't wait to see what you're going to get from a hydraulic cylinder!  Anyhow, awesome job!.
PPTACO   +1y
Here it is laid out... kinda together still have little stuff left to do... Thanks josh.
post photo
SINNISTER_TOY   +1y

BADASS WORK.ILL TAKE A SETUP.I HAPPEN TO HAVE 1,000,000,000,000 AND 39 CENTS.
Tacon19s   +1y

LOL^^^ i get it. Ive always like that truck, it looks even better now. What size tires are on the 22s
cookiemonster13   +1y

it looks great, one question though. it looks like laid out it has tons of toe in? is that true or just the pic or does it need an alignment?