Project B2200 build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3601
replies 36
following 18

BAGLESS   +1y

Sick mazda for sure! Nice work, Bobby!
TwistedMinis   +1y
Inner fenders look sick. That battery is tiny.  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by sadisticironhey seth i usually tear a truck apart then put what im keeping on the frame table separately. i build my tables to hold the width plus the wheels so ramps getting it off works well--------------------------------------------- So you long have ramps and roll the truck down off the table? I didn't really think of that, I was thinking I would have to take everything apart to get it light enough to lift it off. Especially with a V8 in it. I have an overhead winch above my table that makes cab lifting really easy. I'm trying to figure ways to do it without physical grunt. I recently tore a muscle in my shoulder and it's taking forever to heal. Your shop looks big, how many SF is it?
sadisticiron   +1y

shoulders take forever. the battery is a hc600 from kinetic. the truck is getting another on the other side to help power the stereo. heres another pic for u Seth have u tried levitating the truck 
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
Lol, that's pretty good. I've been looking at new shops recently and one of them had an overhead hoist. That would sure make it easy.
sadisticiron   +1y

ya it does 
fknlowjeep   +1y

this mazda is turning out real clean!

sadisticiron   +1y

almost time for paint