Page 3 of 4
Build-Ups \  Project B2200 build

Project B2200 build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3600
replies 36
following 18

fatboysS1O   +1y

u can never go wrong with a mazda. wheel tubs are f'n awesome!
22below   +1y

Looks awesome so far
sadisticiron   +1y

its getting there
donʹt cry   +1y
  Here are updated pictures for the construction of the inner fender wells. The back half is finally finished. I will post pictures in a few but I can not wait till this gets finished. Let me know what you think. Sadistic is doing a sik job!!!!       Here is the updated pictures of the bed finished. Right on track for sand blasting after the first of the year. Let me know what you guys think?
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
sadisticiron   +1y

hey seth i usually tear a truck apart then put what im keeping on the frame table separately. i build my tables to hold the width plus the wheels so ramps getting it off works well
sadisticiron   +1y

and being really strong helps to. usually 2 of us can put a cab on and off the frame when its on the table.
HotRodDime   +1y

lookin' sick! love the bed, and how the body line flows looks sick! keep it up!  
mjavy7   +1y

donʹt cry   +1y

Alrighty, I know it has been a little while since I have updated but lets see if I can catch eveyone up. Bobby from Sadistic Iron Werks put his little PEA Brain to work finally and constructed the new inner fender wells to match the design from the rear and continued it to the radiator mounts too. He was able to hide all the smog crap and we don't have to have it all on the inner fender wells. He also installed the new toyota bumper I got from grantz kustom too. I love what he has done with this project and can not wait to see it done.  Some sic work that Sadistic Iron Werks keeps putting out there on my project. He has not let up lately and pushing for the show season for this to be finished. Let me know what you guys think of the project so far. I will keep posting too.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
wickedinsides   +1y
clean as shit... bobby does some realy badass work