Project B2200 build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3603
replies 36
following 18

sadisticiron   +1y

looks familiar
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Looks great soo far I really like Bobbys work/style on suspensions especially. Can't wait to see how this truck turns out.
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Does that happen to be the old Sadistic shop truck that they did an article on in MT a long while back on Lambo doors?
donʹt cry   +1y

Haha YUP!!! the guy could not put it together since. He actually had the frame poweder coated as you can see and that was as far as he got. We did not like the back half so we are where we are and I picked this truck up so Sadistic Iron Werks can finish it. It will be done this time!!!

vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
Thats awesome Sean I just noticed that it was Red and remembered the wheels I can't believe how i remember such lil things from MT mag from years ago. Looks like the project is definately in the right direction now.
donʹt cry   +1y

Just a little progress here before SEMA!!
post photo
post photo
post photo
TwistedMinis   +1y
Looks sick. Hey Bobby what do you use to put bodys and stuff up onto your frame tables? You have a big forklift?
slammed89s10   +1y
frome looks sick man!
donʹt cry   +1y

Alright I have been away for a bit but here are the progress pictures of the bed. Bobby at Sadistic Iron Werks never stops. Let me know what you guys think.  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Bagd_Civic93   +1y
That is fuckin sick man...Looks like its off to a good start.