Page 4 of 5
Build-Ups \  T.B.C's Current Shop Truck Project 1990 Chevy

T.B.C's Current Shop Truck Project 1990 Chevy

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2837
replies 49
following 28

tuckinlugs06   +1y

sorry dude but this is a public forum and if you cant handle harsh word then leave...public mean you can say anything you like...unless some one wants to ban someone when that have the right to free speach
tuckinlugs06   +1y

oh and i dont pick fights with anyone i am no push over like mostly everyone and if some one talks shit about some one or my self im going to tell them stright
GraphicDisorder   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05sorry dude but this is a public forum and if you cant handle harsh word then leave...public mean you can say anything you like...unless some one wants to ban someone when that have the right to free speach---------------------------------------------Right to free speach does not include on a privately owned web site.  Much like you cant walk into someones business and talk shit about them without getting run off.  You really should try to understand things before you act like you know what something means.   To add to your own comment, your ass hurt someone called you out on your truck, yet your telling them to F-off because this is a public forum.  Your trying to act like its ok if you do it, but not if someone else does.  You know there is a term for that.  Lets not forget to mention that we can if we feel the need censor anyone we like if we so desire.  SO you cant just run around saying whatever you like here.  There are rules, like it or not.   My advice, move on from this thread before things get rougher for you.
get twisted   +1y
^^^^^^
post photo
nryota   +1y

dope ass truck, used to have a body style like that. wish i still did.  on another note: every forum i ever see this guy in, hes always in an argument with someone. i live in the state of florida and i have never seen this truck in person at all, get off the computer rambo and get out for some fresh air.
SLATERSBRO   +1y

Dammmnn.   I have read just about every possible piece of information available about welding cast iron and I have to give it up to you Tim.!!!  even with all the knowledge in the world it still takes an unbelieveable amount of skill to weld cast , and not to mention to make it strong and sexy hahahahah . you rock.    Heres a question for ya. I found some info on MIGing cast iron with stainless steel wire??????????? Is this bullish?   Im askin because I have a very small crack in the water jacket on the hilux.  I would duck tape the mother shut but ive heard it dosnt hold very well at operating temp.. HAHHAHAHAH just kiddn.

klowninhrdbdy   +1y

i have to say when it comes to building any type of car or truck whether it be a race car or a full blown show truck the guys at TBC are the best..i know i worked there for a while..and to get this thing back on the right topic the truck is bad ass and i am proud of what yall guys do and how you do it..so i can say that the shop is worth all the attention it deserves because it is a bad bitch..Tim you tell the guys i said what is up and i will see you soon when i visit from texas...  
FCKNLOW   +1y

what kind of racecars do y'all build?
TBCWORKS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by SLATERSBRODammmnn.   I have read just about every possible piece of information available about welding cast iron and I have to give it up to you Tim.!!!  even with all the knowledge in the world it still takes an unbelieveable amount of skill to weld cast , and not to mention to make it strong and sexy hahahahah . you rock.    Heres a question for ya. I found some info on MIGing cast iron with stainless steel wire??????????? Is this bullish?   Im askin because I have a very small crack in the water jacket on the hilux.  I would duck tape the mother shut but ive heard it dosnt hold very well at operating temp.. HAHHAHAHAH just kiddn.

---------------------------------------------Thanks for the props!!! As far as using stainless wire i've never tried that. As long as you grind and clean out the crack before welding and if you are going to MIG weld it make sure you heat the cast first and you can use regular MIG wire or nickle. If you are TIG welding the TIG is going to pretty much pre heat the cast. We have a local machine shop that we do a lot of engine block and intake manifold repairs for and haven't had an problems with these techniques.
TBCWORKS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by klowninhrdbdyi have to say when it comes to building any type of car or truck whether it be a race car or a full blown show truck the guys at TBC are the best..i know i worked there for a while..and to get this thing back on the right topic the truck is bad ass and i am proud of what yall guys do and how you do it..so i can say that the shop is worth all the attention it deserves because it is a bad bitch..Tim you tell the guys i said what is up and i will see you soon when i visit from texas...  ---------------------------------------------Whats up monkey nut??? We thought you had entered the witness protection program or somethin!!! Tim says get up with him...he will be in Texas for Thanksgiving. By the way the Nissan is back in action and it's for sale if you know anyone who is interested.LaterBig AdamTBC