T.B.C's Current Shop Truck Project 1990 Chevy

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2835
replies 49
following 28

SLATERSBRO   +1y

Clean work.

TBCWORKS   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05i thought the center of thos rear ends were cast?

You just have to know how to weld! Over 20 years of welding you kinda pick up a thing or two!! Tim---------------------------------------------

flatblack92   +1y
Looks really nice. What locating device are you adding?
tuckinlugs06   +1y

hey fuck stick all i was askin was it cast..didnt say anything else about..it and so what my 2 link has u bolts i didnt install it ...hey your stock ride has u bolts
Pizza Box Joe   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by flatblackmazdawgLooks really nice. What locating device are you adding? ---------------------------------------------locating device?  its basicly a tri 4 link.......Eric from oOoTBCoOo
slamd88   +1y
why does every forum on the internet have to be a bashing war. for fucks sake, its the internet, arent we all adults or is someone letting their kids on forums they shouldnt be on? hmmm.! 
tuckinlugs06   +1y

whats fucked up is all i was askin wasnt the center cast..and never said a damn thing about it not being safe talking shit about it or anything and this fag on his high horse starts talking shit...whats also fucked up people get banned over more stupid shit then this..like for one lucky brew.and i know there is others..but its ok for some one to bash someones ride over a question about a axle...fucked up world huh
Pizza Box Joe   +1y

its all good man.... i dont care if pple have concerns on what i do ... i been doing it for a long time and i wouldnt do something to ur truck that i wouldnt do to my own... i just like to push the limits and make pple wonder......  pushing the limits is what its all about ..  u allways have haters *cough cough MW *  that like to talk smack ... but on this truck we didnt cut the tranny tunnel or anything .. its a "true" stock floor  the interior was not taken out ...  we had a 2 piece driveshaft made for it ....
jimmy726   +1y
yeah you can defiantly weld to cast but you dam sure have to know what your doing. You cant just take a mig gun and go to welding.
GraphicDisorder   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TuckingLugs05whats fucked up is all i was askin wasnt the center cast..and never said a damn thing about it not being safe talking shit about it or anything and this fag on his high horse starts talking shit...whats also fucked up people get banned over more stupid shit then this..like for one lucky brew.and i know there is others..but its ok for some one to bash someones ride over a question about a axle...fucked up world huh---------------------------------------------What makes you think you know why someone was banned or how often they did something to cause being banned.  I can tell you that you dont have the slightest idea of how much was delt with before ban was dished.  Additionaly rarely does anyone ever get banned at SSM, maybe 1-2 people in the last 12 months.  The way you make your post you make it sound like people are banned all the time.To add to that some more.  Its widely known that people often think welding to cast is a bad idea.  SO you asking "I thought was cast" is basically you saying, "your not suppose weld to cast" without saying it.   Dont act like your innocent.  Many of us were not born yesterday.